What an incredible summer it has already been. I absolutely love the promise that each fun-filled summer day holds. I love the care-free, laid back, no-pressure days that come our way in the summer time. This summer has already been especially wonderful- and as I am trying to enjoy each moment of each day- I am filled with so much love.
Here are just a few highlights of our summer so far...
One of Jack's favorite things to help Barry with is washing the truck. I love watching the two of them work together and I love the way that Jack looks into Barry's eyes as he copies every move of his Daddy's.
We attended a very cool event called, "Meet the Trucks". All of the cities fire, police, garbage, recycling, etc... trucks were on display for the children to explore. What a fun morning!





We love visiting our areas Nature Center's. This is probably our favorite because of the outside 'real' animals.
Jack and Audrey with our friend, Eddie. They all loved playing at the Nature Center together. This picture was taken days before Eddie's little sister, Gabriella, joined the team of friends.
I love watching our children enjoy the simple joys of summer. The sprinkler is certainly no exception. :)
We also really love the zoo! This zoo trip was a very special one- because we got to go with some of our very best buddies. Camryn and Atticus and their mommies, Lauren and Ruthie went to the zoo too! It was a wonderful day filled with a lot of memories!
Barry and I had the rare chance to have an afternoon date at Progressive Field to watch an Indian's game. It was such an incredible afternoon- the weather was perfect as well as the company. Our dear friends, Brian and Cristina, watched our kiddos while we were able to enjoy the afternoon. We are truly so blessed.


1 comment:
Hi Molly! I just stopped by to "visit". Such cute pics of the kiddos and it looks like many happy memories of summer!
Post a Comment