I am trying desperately to keep up with this blog- and not succeeding. In an attempt to get caught up to a point where I can blog on more of a daily (ok, weekly) basis, I am going to do a few 'mass picture' posts. So here goes: Fall Fun
Fall has always been my favorite time of year. But, as I write this post in late January, I am now realizing that each season has so many good things to love. Maybe it's because I can see the beauty in each season through the eyes of my kiddos.
Anyways, we had a wonderful Fall season. We enjoyed so many of my favorite things: apple picking, pumpkin carving, making our own apple butter, and so many more fun thing!
Apple picking:
These skeleton pj's were the hit of the season. Both kiddos thought these were the coolest pj's ever! They even glowed in the dark!
Painting pumpkins was fun too. Please excuse the nakedness. :)
We visited our local Nature Center for a fun Hay Ride night! We will definitely be doing this again next year- so much fun!
A trip to Mitchell's for an ice cream cone was even more fun than normal in our cow costumes!
Trick-or-Treating was fun this year too. Both kiddos understood the concept of it this year and had lots of fun visiting our neighbors.
We found another cow friend, Eddie! We are so lucky to have Eddie and his family (Brian, Cristina, and Ella) in our lives!
This didn't last long- but I'm so glad I got a picture of it!
Playing in the leaves!
Making apple butter. This is probably one of my very favorite family activities we have done. Notice the return of the pj's and costume... that is pretty much all the kids wore in October (and November, and some of December!)


No comments:
Post a Comment