Thursday, May 7, 2009

Audrey Kay's arrival!!!!

Our beautiful daughter made her debut on April 29th, 2009 at 1:05 pm.  She weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz and was 19 inches long.  She came a few days early (her scheduled c-section was for May 1st) as I went into labor on my own last Tuesday evening.  Around 1:00 am, I started feeling these little pains which woke me for the rest of the night.  I wasn't convinced they were actually contractions until 5:00 am when they were coming like clockwork every 6 minutes! 

This picture was taken as we were walking out the door before Audrey arrived!

Here we go...
on the way to meet Audrey!

First kisses with Daddy.
First kisses with Mommy.

Here is our wonderful midwife, Pat!  

Welcome, Audrey!
Big brother, Jack came to the hospital!  He loved playing peek-a-boo behind the curtain!
Our first picture of "The Family of 4"

Let's go home!



1 comment:

Sara said...

Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you! We can't wait to meet Audrey! She is beautiful! We will come up to Cleveland this summer or let us know when you are in Napoleon.

Love you guys,

Justin & Sara