Our first family of 4 outing...to the grocery store!
The first car ride together! :)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Molly I love all the pictures. We can't wait to come visit! Sorry we haven't come yet, but Cameron has been sick and I don't want to bring any germs to your house! We will visit soon!!!
Molly, What a beautfiul little girl and such a happy family. Thank you for sharing all of the pictures! I would love to come visit some time. Let me know when you are able. :) Colleen
The Spurlock Four are beautiful - sounds like the 70's ballad band...hm...possible family band, think about it....Glad to see everyone is doing well. Have fun!!! oh, yea, and get SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) VernaAnn
4 comments:
Molly I love all the pictures. We can't wait to come visit! Sorry we haven't come yet, but Cameron has been sick and I don't want to bring any germs to your house! We will visit soon!!!
Tammy
Molly,
What a beautfiul little girl and such a happy family. Thank you for sharing all of the pictures! I would love to come visit some time. Let me know when you are able. :)
Colleen
Does Jack have cup holders on that stroller???
The Spurlock Four are beautiful - sounds like the 70's ballad band...hm...possible family band, think about it....Glad to see everyone is doing well. Have fun!!! oh, yea, and get SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) VernaAnn
Post a Comment