Saturday, April 11, 2009

Pictures I have been meaning to post...

A few random pictures to bring a smile to your day...at least they do to mine! :)

Jack loves his gumball machine from Ruthie... he plays with it every day!

I have been meaning to post Jack's 12 month picture with his teddy bear! I can hardly believe that 12 months (well really 13 now) have passed already! It has truly been one of the best years of my life... I feel so blessed!


Jack after a bath. He certainly doesn't stay this clean for long now that he is feeding himself and wanting to explore every inch of the world!

A few weekends ago, I tackled making Eggs Benedict with home-made hollandaise sauce. It was quite the challenge- but completely worth it in the end!


Today we will be dying Easter Eggs...I will be sure to post those pictures later tonight or tomorrow!

We (well, Barry, while I supervise) are also going to put together the last piece of Audrey's furniture and try to get her room finished by the end of the weekend!



At our last apointment, we scheduled our C-section for Friday May 1st. I can hardly wait to meet and hold our sweet little Audrey!


2 comments:

Mariel said...

That eggs benedict looks AMAZING. Yay for May Day!!!!

Anonymous said...

May 1st! I am so excited. My parents are in town, but I will call you next week! I MISS YOU!!