Monday, April 13, 2009

Extreme nesting...


I think my extreme nesting instinct has kicked in to high-gear and I may need some type of 30 day treatment plan if I am not careful!  This weekend, I cleaned the entire fridge and freezer bleaching every square inch and then organizing like a mad-woman.  I'm not even sure the pictures do justice.  :)

I also organized the pantry which was a huge task...I should have taken a before and after picture!
I also organized the linen closet, under the bathroom sink, and a few random cabinets in the kitchen.  During Jack's 4 hour afternoon nap (which was an amazing feat by itself!) Barry and I cleaned and organized the basement.  Pictures would definitely not do the basement justice as there are still a lot of boxes and plastic tubs...but at least they are organized now!  I finally stopped when I realized that I was cleaning the under side of the washer lid...

Today.... let the nesting begin in Audrey's room!!!

1 comment:

Shana W. said...

You could come and nest here at my house...lol! :o)