
Today is Jack's 6 month birthday! He was in a very happy mood despite the teething that we think is taking place! He is eating lots of new foods- he tried broccoli tonight- and is enjoying the whole eating experience very much! Jack can barrel-roll now across the entire length of our living room and is beginning to scoot backwards! Look out- Jack is on the move!
A look back through Jack's life... 5 months

4 months
3 comments:
I love these pictures!!! I am so sad I didn't know to do that when Owen was first born. What a neat progression of history you'll treasure forever. :) Happy 6 month birthday, Jack! ~Maria
I can't believe Jack is 6 months already. I was so thrilled to meet him and see you last week. You are truly an amazing mom with such a happy little boy!
Hey I recognize that sixth month outfit!!! It looks so cute on him! What a big man Jack is quickly becoming!!! We miss you three very much and hopefully we can have another fun day together soon!! Hope you had a great Birthday Molls..love you
Post a Comment