Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Another busy and fun weekend!

Jack is excited about the fun weekend that is ahead! He is so, so very close to rolling over from his tummy to his back.... I think today may actually be the day! I am going to try to capture it on video and will post it as soon as I can!

Aunt Carol and Tyler came for a visit on Friday... we had a great time! We went shopping, went out to lunch, and had a nice dinner together on Friday! Thank you for making the trip to Cleveland! We love you! (Oh- and a HUGE 'thank you' for the 'Grandma Bernicke's cookies' you brought us... yummy!)

Brock helped Barry build a work bench this weekend! Thank you, Brock! You are such a great friend!


Jack helped Daddy in the garage, too!



Here is a picture of the workbench!




And-FINALLY- here is a picture of the finished garage!




No comments: