I have been meaning to upload some new pictures for some time now. These were taken within the last few weeks- and I can't believe how much Audrey is growing! She was 12 lbs last week!
She is such a happy, sweet baby!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I can't wait to meet her and get pics of her and Aubrey. Aubrey was 14 lbs at her 3 month appointment. I couldn't believe it. Addison was 7 months old before she was this big. We are just flying through the clothes. Love and miss you!
1 comment:
SHE IS SO CUTE!! I can't wait to meet her and get pics of her and Aubrey. Aubrey was 14 lbs at her 3 month appointment. I couldn't believe it. Addison was 7 months old before she was this big. We are just flying through the clothes. Love and miss you!
Post a Comment