Thursday, July 3, 2008

Mama Bear protects her cub...

FROM A HUGE BEE!


Jack was happily swinging in the kitchen as I was making lunch when a HUGE (ok-maybe not so huge) bee buzzed behind him in the kitchen window (with the blinds down). Mama Bear went into ultra-protection mode and wanted to immediately kill the unsuspecting bee that was hiding behind the blinds. I moved the entire swing with Jack still in it to the dining room to get him out of harms way! To ensure Jack's safety and the bee's certain death, Mommy decided that she should use the heaviest shoe that she owned to smash the bee (instead of the light-weight flip-flop that she was wearing). Unfortunately, Mommy did not think about shattering the class in her quest for safety! Oops!!!





Here is a cute picture I wanted to share... Jack with his Great-Grandma Gran. (Barry's Grandma). In just a few weeks, Jack will get to meet his other Great Gram (my Grandma). Jack is such a lucky little man to have so many family members that love him so much!

1 comment:

Shana said...

This does look like a huge bee! But next time use the fly swatter I bought you...lol!!!