Thursday, June 19, 2008

random thoughts...


I snapped this picture of Jack today and wanted to give everyone an update! Jack now weighs 13 pounds- gaining over a pound a week for the past 2 weeks! He is so happy and healthy! He is diligently trying to roll over every chance he gets now.

We are traveling to Cincinnati this weekend for Javan and Megan's wedding. We are excited to make the trip and be a part of the big day!

Tomorrow, I have an interview for a position that I am so excited about! The job is within Lakewood (my current school district) but the title for the job is 'Vocational Coordinator'. I would get to travel to different job sites and help students with special needs be as successful and as independent as possible. Please cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me... I will keep you all posted!

Much love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course Jack is cute as can be and I LOVE the giraffe shirt!! I hope your interview went well and that you get the job.

Love and miss,

Tara