Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Random thoughts


I thought everyone could use a smile on this dreary, rainy day! I took this picture of Mr. Jack last Friday before we took a walk outside and went to school to visit all of my students! Shannon picked this outfit out for Jack- I LOVE IT- thank you, Shannon!


Garage update: Today is day 3 of the garage adventure... I will try to post some updated pictures later today or tomorrow. It seems to be going well...and relatively quickly! I am very excited to get all of the garage stuff out of our basement so we can finally get the basement liveable! :)


Barry began his new management position at Progressive and he is doing a great job! He seems to be enjoying the new challenges...I am very proud of him!


I begin evening classes again tonight at Baldwin Wallace... the end is near: only 8 more weeks until I have my Masters Degree in Educational Technology. Yipppeee!!!

Love to all!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I read Shana's blog and came over to see pics of Jack. He is adorable.

Btw, my sister graduated from Baldwin Wallace. I thought that was kinda neat.