Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Family Visit

The past two days have been filled with fun for us! Courtney, Abbey, and Katie (Abbey's friend) came for a visit!

Aunt Abbey loved reading to Jack!



We had our first "dinner on the deck" with our visitors! The weather was beautiful and Jack loved being outside!




There is a great park at the end of our street! Both days, we walked to the park and the girls had a blast in the warm weather!



Aunt Abbey and "Adopted God-Mother Katie" (which is a title that the girls created for Katie) loved taking walks with Jack!



"GC" (Another fun title that the girls created-Grandma Courtney) held Jack during our "Dinner on the Deck".



Jack noticed the flying birds on his swing for the first time yesterday! He was thoroughly amused! What a fun-filled visit! We love you, Aunt Abbey, God-Mother Katie, and GC! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful visit. Jack is so cute! I love watching him grow via cyber space. I can't wait until I get to hold him. When did we get old enough to become mothers?!?! The other day I was thinking about how we spent a week watching Dirty Dancing in the morning before school...time has flown.
I miss you and think of you often. Love you!!