Sunday, March 9, 2008

SLIDE SHOW!



Happy Birthday, Jack!

Here is a slide show of our time in the hospital with Jack. There are a few pictures at the end of the slide show from home too! Enjoy!

We went into the hospital last Tuesday evening to have our labor induced (due to my high blood pressure). After many hours of labor, and Jack's decreasing heart rate, we had to have a C-section on Thursday morning to bring Jack into the world. In some of the pictures, you will see a small sticker on his forehead...that was to help measure his Jaundice levels.

We are home now and Jack is truly thriving! What a miracle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two made such a beautiful baby!! I can not wait to be able to hold Jack and meet him in person. Thank you so much for the pictures! The three of us are sending our love to the three of you.

XOXO,
Tara, Nate, and Addison

Anonymous said...

Molly I loved your slideshow he is soo cute! How does it feel to be a mom ! I bet its best feeling in the world and ur such a wonderful person I think u and Barry will the greatest parents! Cant wait to hold the bundle of joy take care love ya Em

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! I am so happy for you and your new family. You are going to love every minute of it. Thank you so much for putting together the slide show. It made me smile. Take in every minute. Before you know it Jack will be rolling over and crawling. Then he will be dating his mommy's friend daughter Kasey. Haha.

Quinny

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.