
Tomorrow, the movers ("Two Men and a Truck") are coming at 8:00 am and I am very excited about that! The big plan is to spend the night in our new house tomorrow night!!! Cross your fingers for us!
Kitchen appliances won't be delivered until Friday- so I guess we will have to eat-out until then!!! :) The carpets got cleaned yesterday- and they look great! I'm so glad we were able to squeeze that in before we got the furniture all moved in. Tonight, Barry is painting Jack's room and hopefully, he will be able to finish it by the end of the weekend!
Much love! Pictures will be coming soon.... as soon as we unpack the camera!!!!!


3 comments:
YAY! I can't wait to see the pictures.
I hope the move goes smoothly today. You are both No, all 3) in my thoughts. Can't wait to see you Friday. :o)
I am so glad everything came together for you guys! Enjoy the first night in your house.
Love,
Tara
Post a Comment