This is truly my favorite time of the year! Yesterday, Barry and I got out all of our Christmas decorations and transformed our house into a winter wonderland. The day was perfect as we unwrapped each ornament and enjoyed the memories that each one holds. We sipped egg nog and ate pfferneuse cookies, listened to Christmas music....and a little snow even fell outside throughout the day! Tears filled my eyes as I realized how wonderful this Christmas is with baby Jack growing...and how magical next Christmas will be with him helping to decorate our tree as we create new traditions with him!!!
It's the little things...
1 day ago


2 comments:
Your tree looks beautiful! Next year is going to be so fun for you and Barry. A child truly adds magic to Christmas (your whole life really). And I can't wait for your little Jack to be a part of our Christmas traditions too! :o)
(p.s. and from the new picture of you, I can't believe how much the baby has grown since Thanksgiving!)
Your house looks wonderful all decorated for Christmas. You are right about having Jack next will Christmas magical. It is so much fun watching everything through your child's eyes. It brings back the pure fun of Christmas.
You look wonderful!
Love always from Colorado!
Post a Comment